- Waratah-Wynyard Council 2015
U3A Wynyard gratefully acknowledges the receipt of a start-up grant of $750 from Wynyard-Waratah Council to assist with initial expenses at the time of formation; also of a grant of $1800 to fund the purchase of a data projector, portable screen, guillotine and laminator.
Thanks are also due for printing our newsletters for terms 1 and 2, 2017.
We also wish to thank the following kind and generous supporters:
- Wynyard Newsagency, 96 Goldie Street, Wynyard, for kindly looking after our digital projector and screen.
- Justine Keay MP for donating two whiteboards.
- Telstra for the donation of a tablet and for organising training sessions on basic internet skills.
- Ruth Forrest MLC for being an enthusiastic advocate for U3AW since the initial launch, plus providing office support with publicity and photocopying.
- Wynyard Linc (library) for ongoing support in many ways.
- “Rumour Has It” Cafe, 23A Goldie Street, Wynyard, for hosting our Coffee Shop German course.
- Ray White Real estate, Burnie for printing our Term 2 2016 newsletter & posters.