- Waratah-Wynyard Council
U3A Wynyard gratefully acknowledges the receipt of a start-up grant of $750 from Wynyard-Waratah Council to assist with initial expenses at the time of formation; also of a grant of $1800 to fund the purchase of a data projector, portable screen, guillotine and laminator and a grant of $2000 in 2018 to procure a sound system.
Thanks are also due for printing our newsletters for terms 1 and 2, 2017.
We also wish to thank the following kind and generous supporters:
- Roger and Bev Badcock for ongoing assistance with all matters pertaining to computers.
- A big thank you to Ricky Burr from RMB Electrical Somerset for his generous help in ensuring the safety of our equipment.
- Justine Keay MP for donating two whiteboards.
- Ruth Forrest MLC for being an enthusiastic advocate for U3AW since the initial launch, plus providing office support with publicity and generous photocopying support.
- Libraries Tasmania Wynyard for ongoing support in many ways.
- Ray White Real Estate, Burnie for printing our Term 2 2016 newsletter & posters.
- Fay Hulme for kindly allowing us to use some of her wonderful photographs as website banners